Warrior IIYoga Journal, the benefits of incorporating the Warrior II pose in your fitness routine include:
- Strengthens and stretches the legs and ankles
- Stretches the groins, chest and lungs, shoulders
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Increases stamina
- Relieves backaches, especially through second trimester of pregnancy
- Therapeutic for carpal tunnel syndrome, flat feet, infertility, osteoporosis, and sciatica
TIP FROM RACHEL:Give yourself a wide base in Warrior Two, stacking your front knee over your ankle and your shoulders over your hips. Set your gaze on your front middle fingernail, breathe deep and feel strong like a warrior! Yoga Package Giveaway: This post is brought to you as part of Piedmont’s Yoga Giveaway promotion on Facebook. For the chance to win a free package of yoga classes to Hometown Yoga, please visit our Facebook page and “Like” or “Share” one of the photos of yoga photos we have posted this week. The more photos you like or share, the better your chances to win! One person will be randomly selected at the end of the week. Thanks for participating! Rachel visited Piedmont last Wednesday as part of our employee fitness challenge and to introduce us to yoga. We had such a great time! See photos here.
posted 05/01/2017 in Blog
Tags: sports medicine
No comments have been posted.
HTML not allowed, max characters 255, * denotes required field.