Yoga: The Seated Twist
According to Yoga Journal, The Seated Twist pose has many benefits:
For more information on The Seated Twist, please visit YogaJournal.com
With every inhalation, lift taller through your spine and with each exhalation, release deeper into the twist. Move with your breath, allowing the twisting movement to detoxify and revitalize your entire body.
Rachel is an instructor and co-owner of Hometown Yoga in Macon Georgia. For more information on Hometown and to see their class schedule, visit HometownMaconYoga.com.
Yoga Package Giveaway:
This post is brought to you as part of Piedmont’s Yoga Giveaway promotion on Facebook. For the chance to win a free package of yoga classes to Hometown Yoga, please visit our Facebook page and “Like” or “Share” one of the photos of yoga photos we have posted this week. The more photos you like or share, the better your chances to win! One person will be randomly selected at the end of the week. Thanks for participating!
- Stimulates the liver and kidneys
- Stretches the shoulders, hips, and neck
- Energizes the spine
- Stimulates the digestive fire in the belly
- Relieves menstrual discomfort, fatigue, sciatica, and backache
- Therapeutic for asthma and infertility
- Traditional texts say that Ardha Matsyendrasana increases appetite, destroys most deadly diseases, and awakens kundalini.
posted 05/01/2017 in
No comments have been posted.
HTML not allowed, max characters 255, * denotes required field.