Kevin Moore, D.P.M.
- Residency at Catholic Health / Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, New York
- Surgical Residency at Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma
- Barry University of Podiatric Medicine-Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Indiana University- B.A. of Chemistry
Dr. Moore is a podiatrist and specializes in all aspects of conservative and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle.
Dr. Moore received his undergraduate degree in chemistry from Indiana University and subsequently attended Barry University of Podiatric Medicine in Miami, Florida where he earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.). Dr. Moore completed his surgical residency at the Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Dr. Moore is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Why choose a podiatric surgeon?
This article does a good job explaining the difference between a podiatric surgeon and an orthopaedic surgeon and when you would choose one over the other to treat a given foot or ankle condition.
Macon Podiatry News
- The holiday is over
- Foot Care for Runners
- A Love / Hate Relationship
- Community Health and Wellness Fair – July 26
- The Summer of Beautiful Toes
- Your Top 10 Questions about Bunions
- Proper Footcare for Runners: Free Seminar
- Warning Signs of Plantar Fasciitis
- How Many More Miles Do You Have on Those Shoes?
- Piedmont Orthopaedic Welcomes Dr. Kevin E. Moore