Pamela Onderko, D.P.M.
Macon GA Podiatrist
- Board Certified in Podiatry and Wound Care
- Preceptorship at Bluefield Foot and Ankle in Princeton, West Virginia
- Podiatric Residency at Cleveland VA/OCPM
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Undergraduate at Ohio Wesleyan
Although known for her exceptional ability in wound treatment, Dr. Pamela Onderko is skilled in all types of foot and ankle care. After obtaining an undergraduate degree from Ohio Wesleyan in Delaware, Ohio, she earned a podiatric degree from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio. Dr. Onderko completed a residency under Dr. Jeffery Robbins at Cleveland V.A. / Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, and then a fellowship under Dr. Jeffrey Yale of Yale Podiatry in Asnonia, Connecticut. She also completed a preceptorship with Dr. Robert Knox in Bluefield Foot and Ankle Clinic in Princeton, West Virginia.
As a practitioner of podiatric medicine, her area of work encompasses musculoskeletal diseases and wound management below the knee. In addition to caring for patients, Dr. Onderko enjoys spending time with her family as well as practicing martial arts and gardening.
Macon Podiatry News
- The holiday is over
- Foot Care for Runners
- A Love / Hate Relationship
- Community Health and Wellness Fair – July 26
- The Summer of Beautiful Toes
- Your Top 10 Questions about Bunions
- Proper Footcare for Runners: Free Seminar
- Warning Signs of Plantar Fasciitis
- How Many More Miles Do You Have on Those Shoes?
- Piedmont Orthopaedic Welcomes Dr. Kevin E. Moore