Common Upper Extremity Conditions
The physicians and staff at Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex provide treatment for injury to your upper extremities, including the hand, shoulder, elbow and more. If you have had an injury or are experiencing chronic pain in your upper extremities, we recommend contacting a specialist who can help you identify and find a solution to the cause of the problem.
Some of the Conditions Commonly treated at Piedmont
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Acute fractures and stress fractures
- Muscle strains and tears
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder
- Shoulder Dislocations
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Ganglion Cysts of the Hand
- SLAP Tear (Superior Labrum from Anterior to Posterior Tear)
- Tennis Elbow, Tendonitis
You can view videos and download brochures about some of these conditions in our Patient Education section.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS?
Make an appointment with a physician here or by calling 478-474-2114.
It’s time to get back to your life. Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex can help you do it faster.