Foot & Ankle Treatments
The foot and ankle team at Piedmont Orthopaedic treats a wide variety of different conditions and offers multiple solutions for each patient. Our orthopaedic experts utilize orthotics, therapy, casting, inserts, innovative interventional procedures such as AmnioFix and laser toenail therapy, and when necessary, surgery.
Common Foot & Ankle Treatments
- Plantar Fasciitis Care (both non-surgical and surgical)
- Bunion Care (both non-surgical and surgical)
- Bone Spurs (both non-surgical and surgical)
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Ulcer Management
- Vascular and Nerve Function Evaluations
- Laser Nail Treatment
- Ankle Injury Treatment
- Gait Analysis
- AmnioFix Sports Med Injections
- For Sports
- For Heel Pain
- For Gait Abnormalities
- For Diabetic Foot Offloading
- Cryoanalgesia Surgery
- Laser & Endoscopic Surgery
- Bunion & Bone Spur Surgery
- Minor Soft Tissue Injury Treatment
- Fore & Rear Foot Reconstructive Surgery
To see videos and download brochures on some of these treatments, visit our Patient Education section.
Middle Georgia Foot and Ankle Specialist
Pamela Onderko, DPM
Although known for her exceptional ability in wound treatment, Dr. Pamela Onderko is skilled in all types of foot and ankle care. Her treatment includes athletes, diabetics, common foot issues such as plantar fasciitis and bunions, and more ... Read More
Focus on Patient Care
The Foot and Ankle team at Piedmont consistently demonstrate that when it comes to your health, relationships matter.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS?
Request a consultation with a physician here or by calling 478.474.2114.
It’s time to get back to your life. Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex can help you do it faster.